2011年6月24日星期五

Life is the second step

College life is coming to an end, that means we will be faced with our new life, a new beginning, is going to leave but a little bit, but not give time to a total want to leave, because the world has not dispersed table,
Many said into the university is into a well-off life, is also laying the foundation for the future, paved the way. That's right. But road or must depend on oneself go, to leave feel very empty, or shine, blind. At a loss. But this is everybody always want to deal with. People don't always possible to stay the same,
Here is the education, cultivate my place, here, to me all idealds are emotional, here give a lot, a lot of, as the church: be the truth, taught me the ability to survive, skills, technology, and so on, a lot of, have me here about, recalling all,
University years I've lived through a lot, also let me grow up a lot of. Such as the first school in love: just the I my feelings is blank, but since it, I know he's life is different, that we good happiness, many people admire, but by the time for a long time, because of the different factors and we in separate, from now on I will put the feelings are very weak, in the intervening years, a lot of boys to pursue my, were rejected in mind the door, I
Next: in making friends, I learned the lessons of the past, to learn of the past experience, there are two, into the first is: companionship. The second is: loss of friends and friends, no matter who is in to help you, and not your collar, loss of bad friend is you take a bad road, use your purpose, have come to you, so for making friends I have their own ideas.
Once again: there with all the people, of course, everyone has his own ideas, ideas. Wait, I know where the world with the, good and evil, beauty and ugliness, not anyone can do it well. Some of the things that the world, by seeing things, light, understanding, do not understand, in short to protect yourself,
Soon the society, looking for a job out of the difficulty, I became the biggest because the financial crisis, so many people can not find work, became nothing in things, actually otherwise, to find what kind of work for yourself, whether oneself can be competent, became no experience of my biggest enemy, is also the biggest enemy to win the opponent,
Soon I face a new life, a new starting point, I will take the next step in the life, but this step 2 became my biggest challenge. For my new life applause, come on.

没有评论:

发表评论