2011年6月25日星期六

Busy fall, and write down iii as a time

Deciduous trees, flowers, from.
Time is like a blank sheet of paper, write down I gathered at the waiting for nothing but is fallout of yellow.
The birds, fall wild goose, solitary crow.
Remember from the sky in summer of that group of geese empty sound? Whether had also yearning fly?
Youth is its leaves, I use favorite laptops will be collection, but it is in casual forget to open it and think watching, has broken down, leaving only yellow light green printed on paper.
Time is dead, I try to you, for you of day and night, you did not fertigation into thrive has died in the evening sun, under disappointed. I get my
Love is a flower, I met you from that moment, I already know you is I'm going to be looking for, but forgot you fragrant short after flowering of buried ever.
Dream is, always think that the sky is birds peace, as long as all growth will have, but I don't know of the care and lost wings of how enemy the cold of winter.
Ideal is the wild goose down, has been carried, fly head further south north, but don't know direction in virtually transformed into simple articles of survival instinct, after all the direction of destiny driven.
Old age is solitary crow, the sunset, alone comb becomes scarce feathers, fantasy can one day volant hover, again will fantasy forever can a fantasy.
Leaves fall, or fruit fly.
The disconsolate, youth unforgettable.
The birds empty Ming, fall wild goose solitary crow.
Busy fall, but I can only ACTS as a time. Write down iii

没有评论:

发表评论